Use Pinterest to Plan your Wedding
We love Pinterest
Once engaged, most couples spend time on the internet browsing for inspirations. It’s overwhelming and hard to keep track of all the images that interest you! That’s why we always recommend for couples to use Pinterest to plan their wedding!
Here’s how you can do use Pinterest to plan your wedding
- Pour yourself a drink, a glass of wine or a cup of coffee, tea
- Create and log-in to Pinterest
- Create a wedding board and start pinning away, go crazy!
- After while of pinning on Pinterest, take a break and reflect on all the different images you have pinned. You will start seeing a common theme and style that represents you well
- Keep your Pinterest in mind when selecting your venues, photographer, videographer, floral and décor vendors. You will want one that shares the similar style as you. We love it when couples share their Pinterest board with us!
Here is our Elope with Us Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.ca/elopewithusvancouver/boards/
We have Pinterest boards of all the different venues we offer: Hycroft Manor, Airside Event Spaces, Polygon Gallery, Stanley Park Pavilion, Fairmont Pacific Rim and Koncept Studio. It also features elopement ceremony set-ups, bouquets, cakes, wedding details, dress inspirations and elopement announcement ideas! Whether it is a rustic, modern, classic wedding that our couples desire, we have the perfect venue and vendor team for them